Thursday 11 September 2008

Mental..

If you think your life is hard, and people are being harsh to you like you are not, to the very slightest, a human, then try listening to this, and then re-evaluate your thoughts all over again.

Go on..listen to it first. No, seriously.

So..amacam? Still thinks you get the harshest treatment from people around you? Well..I do agree to the fact that the "harshness" of how people treat you is very subjective and open to personal intepretation.

But come on, don't you think what that customer did was very inconsiderate, harsh, impolite(read: rude), macam bagus and whatnot? And she told that Customer Service guy that he can't speak proper English? Talk about "the pot calling the kettle black"!

Aunty(aunty ke?)! Kenapa garang sangat? Buat rilek sudey..

Ye la..yang orang CS tu pon gi cakap "that is your problem" pon satu hal jugak. Tapi pelanggan yang tepon tu lagi teruk la! And they say the CS guy got fired after the customer stormed the office and made a scene, wreaking havoc.

Fuh..whatever happen to polite Malaysian? People get angry and upset easily about almost anything nowadays, huh?

If I was the CS guy, I would definitely snapped after 5 minutes of being bombarded by an arsenal of vulgar words like that! Or, I would ask the customer to hold on, even if she doesn't want to, and switch on the harmonious "on hold" music for the customer to listen, hoping for the customer to calm down a bit(fat chance!) while I go get help. Gile apa?

While I myself is almost on the verge of going mental for having to write an essay for my aunt's assignment! Haha

p/s: Oh, I got that audio stream from Faheem's blog, who linked his blog to that dreadful recording.

No comments: