Wednesday 12 January 2005

Apsal ar?


Assalamualaikum..

Pekaba korang semua arini? Harap²nye korang semua sehat belaka..aku alhamdulillah sehat jek.

Now, kat komputer lab. Just finished PBL session half an hour ago. I was the chairman for today's 1st-hour session. And I can say that I'm not a very good person for the job. And for the second session(since it is a 2-hour session), I didn't talk at all. Yes, not at all. Just kept quiet, and listened to others giving their opinions. The topics, or I should say, the problems in the block book for this week until the end of next week are about ethics.

I dunno why, or what, but somethings seem to be distracting me lately. I can't really concentrate in class. And, did I tell you, I didn't talk at all just now? I dunno, just don't feel like talking today. I know it's gonna cost me my personal marks, but..ntah ah. Nak kata still holiday mood, takpon. Fully-cured from the holiday mood, or so I thought, heh. Seriously, memang hilang terus semangat nak bercakap tadik. Ya Allah, berikan aku kekuatan..huhu.

Entah..entah...aku pon tatau apsal..

By the way, my parents and my grandmom are currently in Makkah al-Mukaramah right now. Departed on the morning of 11th January(waktu Malaysia). Moga mereka selamat dalam perjalanan, selamat masa kat sana, selamat menunaikan ibadah, selamat pulang ke Malaysia and most importantly, moga Allah mengurniakan kepada mereka dan semua jamaah haji yang lain dengan haji yang mabrur, in-sya Allah.

Oh ya, a very selamat hari lahir ke-21 to Sid. Moga panjang umur, dimurahkan rezeki and bertambah amalan ko sepanjang tahun nih, amiin. Patut ah pagi tadik rasa cam today's date is something, dalam PBL tadik baru teringat arini besday ko, haha. Sori ah encik. Dah tua ko ye? Hoho.

Wassalam..

No comments: