Friday 15 October 2004

Class started


Assalamualaikum..

Phew, alhamdulillah finally I got a hold of one of the computer in this TCD comp lab. Semalam punya la lembab, alhamdulillah today's fine. Actually my class not until 11 a.m, well, its not class actually but PBL group discussion. But I came early because of a slight misunderstanding of today's schedule. Got out of home rushing in the coldness of the morning air. I even breathe out wisp of vapour and it did come out everytime I spoke.

Today's the 1st day of Ramadhan. Huhu, fasting in foreign country, as a foreigner, for the 1st time. Yesterday my parents called. It was great to hear my parents and my sis' voice again after almost 1 week of quite a hectic and tiring days. After that, I couldn't stop myself from imagining how are they doing back there in Malaysia. Sahur pon bertiga, ok la, berempat or berlima kalo Mak ngan Kaknis join skali. And nanti dengar kata raya pon, Abah, Mama ngan Adik ngan Mak je la yang balik kampong. Kaknis kene kerja la plak. And I'll be here. Maybe until next summer. Unless I decide not to go back to Malaysia during the summer vacation.

Well. Sorry for the long moment of silence. Takdek net la plak kat rumah, nanti baru nak install. So takleh update selalu sangat. Pagi tadik sahur nasik goreng kampong. Tengah malam semalam aku dah makan, nasik putih, telur goreng ngan ikan bilis goreng, all cooked by yours truly laa. Then makan pon sorang. Ye laa, dah tengah malam, kawan semua dah tido. Aku plak takut tak terbangun jek sahur kang so sahur la awal2. Kalo kat rumah bleh la tak makan tengah malam, ade Mama kejut, kuikui :P.

So okeh la. Gonna continue my research for the discussion in half an hour time. Until next time.

Wassalam...

No comments: