Wednesday 6 October 2004

Happy Anniversary!!


Assalamualaikum...

This is my 80th entry, so Happy 80th Entry Anniversary to my blog!! Haha..what? What did you expect? heh..

Today, I went to the City Centre. And today, I caught a cold(is 'caught' the right word?). But then, alhamdulillah its just a minor flu...it subsided in the afternoon. Today' s morning was just like any other morning..so cold!!

Then, at about 11 a.m, I walked to the city together with my 2 housemates. Its my 1st time being in the city centre. There was so many people. Very happening. And we went into a..should I call it a shop? Penneys is the shop's name. The jackets there were quite cheap, if you see it in euro that is. Then we met some friends of my housemate. He accompanied us and showed us the way to TCD. I was looking at my future tertiary education institution and I still can't believe that I am here already. Pergh, sometimes I've been thinking. What kind of future that is in store for me in this college? Hmm...anyways, the 'field trip' was very nice.

Afterwards, we walked to RCSI coz the other guy wanted to attend the registration that was going on that time, for the 2nd years. After performing Zohor prayer, he decided to come back later coz that place was too crowded with students with the same intention. So he took us to lunch in an Arabic shop called "Hot Chilli". Heh, I managed to devour a plateful of rice with a quarter of Tandoori chicken. Eheh. Talk about serious energy depletion here, or is it energy usage?. Its very cold here you get hungry very quick.

Before that we went into Meteor shop. Its a..how should I put this..kedai jual sim card laa. so now I have a new number to be used here. 00353857111307 is my number. So any meteor users who know me, SMS me quick!! Heh. Dont be too stingy, SMS between us meteor users are free and you know that!! Kuikui :P

Err..out of ideas..going to take a short nap before dinner. So, okeh la..lenkali plak. Sorry for my broken English. Tengah try nak buat entry dalam english plak. Nak try improve my english in-syaAllah.

Wassalam

No comments: